"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

18 January, 2012

My Circle Of Friend(s)

MABUHAY!

As I said yesterday, under the post, "Trying Something New", I would add a little bit of excitement to my blog these next couple of days/ weeks. Anyways, today is Wednesday, which means that I get to blog about something relating to my life, or something far off topic. Today I am going to talk about my circle of friends. Now you might be wondering why the s is in () well, you know, in this life that we live in, nothing really seams to be correct anymore. We lost the morals and teachings that our grandparents set, and we just did whatever. That is how we ended with today's society. Tragic as it may seem, but it is true.

My circle of friends consists of mainly, Kris Patterson, Anie Habegger, Hannah Taing, Chris Inniger and Zach LeFever. You might be wondering, since when did he hang out with Chris I. and Zach L. to tell ya the truth, I don't actually I just talk to them ya know, makes my day go by a bit faster (since Patterson and I only have one class together). Now here is a little bit about them and about what they bring and contribute to my life on a daily basis.







Kris Patterson- He is probably one of the most weirdest kids that you will ever meet. Kris and I have been friends since the beginning of 8th grade school year. We have a lot of inside jokes together, we agree on pretty much EVERYTHING, and we do projects together alot. Like with Mrs. Minch's project, he doubted that we can do Saint Peter's Basilica, but when I manage to pull it off, he was the one with his jaw dropped to floor! Since the beginning of this semester we hadn't really been hanging out much because it's been cold and we hate walking in the snow and going to each other's houses. We do also share the same interests in television shows. He brings humor and laughter into my daily life.

Anie Habegger- One of the most toughest person that I know and probably ever known. I have gotten to know about Anie a lot since we met in 8th/9th Grade ish, both in Marching Band, both know her cousin, and she wants to be a cop/ law enforcer when she grow up. I have to say, Anie brings the adventures and stories into my daily life. You can go up to her and she can go on forever and ever with the same story but it never grows old!

Hannah Taing- Hannah, well nothing could describe her. She is probably the coolest Asian person that goes to our school. Now, Hannah and I have lots of things in common besides being Asian, were both part of the multicultural group in our school along with a couple of other people, and we both like rice, (not plain cause it's nasty), and were both in World History. Now, Hannah, brings different aspects to life. She can be random, but most of all a very good friend. She is the type of friend that you can trust with almost about anything (even your social security number). Hannah laughs at about anything which is good (I guess). In my life, as a friend, she brings, randomness, and homework help!

Chris Inniger - Oh my word, where do I begin with this kid? Ok- I know where. We were both in student council our 7th grade year, we call teachers by their first names, instead of their last names with the Mr. and Mrs. We have a lot of inside jokes, and we laugh at about some of the weirdest, dumbest, immature thing that ever happens. We are in the same art class and geometry class, and we make fun of the most dumbest things from looking at a pencil to, staring at the board with random laughness. Chris I, also known as "Mr. Darby" < --- (don't ask) brings joy, into my daily life.

Zach LeFever- Well, Zach and I don't really hang out, but when we talk, we talk about some of the weirdest things in life. When Zach and I talk normally, Chris Inniger is with him. I have art with him and Mr. Darby and may I say, we have theee bestest time in that class! Zach "Clay" brings weirdness, into my life.






Now- you may be wondering, if I actually hang out with these people. Too be honest, I do, I mean not all together cause we have our own groups, you know smart kids, not so smart kids, the players, the geeks, the nerds, you know what I mean? When I do hang out with these people, I have such a great time, for me that's the limit to life!

Word Of The Day:

aeroplane a heavier-than-air powered flying vehicle with fixed wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!